Premium Plus EvacuSlider
This is the best price available.
£299.00 (excl. VAT)
Why wait 2-3 weeks for a product, we can deliver next day!!!
With an increased working load of 182kg (28.6 st), the Premium Plus Evacuslider has been designed to assist with the horizontal evacuation of larger persons, including bariatric patients, from care homes, hospitals or other public buildings.
Made from a tough, wipe clean material, patient comfort and support come from the thick foam mattress, while the integrated foot pocket and 3 extra-wide safety harnesses help to secure and cocoon the client. In addition, the molded head cushion offers further protection.
Evacusliders are quick and easy to deploy and offer a cost-effective solution for emergency evacuations where narrow corridors, staircases or external fire escapes can present difficulties for other types of equipment.
To return to our homepage click here.
- Increased weight capacity of 182Kg
- Wipe clean material
- 50mm foam mattress
- Tough, vinyl base material slides over various surfaces
- 3 Crossbody straps
- Four integrated side handles
- Head and foot end straps with variable length handles
- Adjustable head support cushion
- Fixed foot pocket
- Lightweight, sturdy construction
- Extremely portable and easy to use
- Virtually maintenance-free
- Long-lasting and durable
- Quick-release belts
- Two built-in secondary carry handles on each side
- Super smooth underside aids movement across the floor
- Hard-wearing, heavy-duty base
- Certified on-site training packages available
- Maximum working Load 182kg
- Length (Operating) 200cm
- Depth (Operating) 5cm
- Width (Operating) 70cm
- Evacuslider Weight 5.5kg
- Length 80cm
- Width 70cm
- Height 30cm
- Operator Guide
- Protective Bag
- Wall Hooks
- 5% discount
- Free UK delivery