Evacuation Chair Excel
This is the best price available.
£675.00 (excl. VAT)
Please note: Excel models are temporarily out of stock. We hope we should have more stock from around the middle to the end of August.
Why wait 2-3 weeks for a chair we can deliver the next day!!!
We believe the ultimate evacuation chair for both client and operator, the Excel model with its 182Kg weight capacity offers enhanced features as standard to extend its potential operating use for any organization. Be it, staff, visitors or members of the public who may require assistance, the Excel chair can do the job. This is our top-selling evacuation chair. You can view the Standard model here and the newest model, the Excel-e Powered evacuation chair here. Click here to see all models of evacuation chairs.
Other modeals of evacuation chair by Evacusafe
View our full range of tracked evacuation chairs.
The homepage can be accessed here.
- 4 permanently deployed wheels with safety brake on the rear
- Wide flat seat, fully open
- Weight-bearing armrests
- Padded head cushion
- 3-point client support harness
- Anti-slip operator handles
- Integrated carry handles
- Additional leg strap
- Fold-flat for wall mounting
- 4 wheels aid manoeuvrability on any level ground
- Open seat and weight-bearing armrest make self-transfer for wheelchair users easier
- Flat seat provides a familiar and comfy seating position
- The cushion offers support of head during the descent
- Over-shoulder harness helps those with weak core strength and offers additional safety over a single belt
- Extra handling grip for the operator during use
- Option to ascend stairs or over obstacles via integrated handles
- Extra safety strap to secure legs of persons with minimal to zero control
- Takes up minimal wall space
- Height (folded) 1130mm
- Height (open) 1430mm
- Depth (folded) 290mm
- Depth (open) 990mm (max)
- Width 650mm
- Weight 13.6Kg
- Load Capacity 227Kg
- Length in use 1430mm
- Protective dust cover
- Wall mounting hooks
- Wall sign
- Visual inspection sheet
- Operating guide
- Instructional DVD
- FREE mainland UK delivery
- 5% discount when purchased online
Please call 01256 332723 for further information.