Returns, Refunds & Cancellations Policy
Evacusafe UK Ltd
Unit 9, Devonshire Business Park
Knights Park Road
Returning Undamaged or Non-Defective Goods
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return the item to us in its original condition within 7 days of receipt.
Returned items should be unused and must be returned in original packaging with any enclosed documentation. We will issue a full refund on receipt, excluding the original delivery charge, if applicable. Alternatively, if preferred, we will exchange the item.
- Goods will only be accepted for return if they are despatched within 7 days of delivery, unless we have notified you otherwise.
- The item is your responsibility until it reaches us. Therefore for your own protection we recommend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods.
- The cost of returning the item to us is your responsibility.
- Delivery charges are only refundable where goods are faulty and a refund is made.
Returning Damaged, Defective or Incorrect Goods
A product may be returned for the following reasons:
- If you have taken delivery of a package and it or the contents have been damaged in transit
- The product arrives faulty
- An incorrect product was shipped in error
Items returned to Evacusafe UK Ltd for the reasons outlined above should be done so within 14 days of receipt, and must be returned as sold i.e. in the original packaging and in resalable condition.
Please contact our Customer Services Team on 01256 332723 or by email to email@example.com immediately and return the incorrect items.
In the event of us sending you a replacement for any damaged, defective or incorrect goods, you must return the original goods to us within 14 days of the delivery of the replacement. Provided you return the goods to us within 14 days, you will have nothing more to pay.
Cancellation / Refund Policy
We aim to process all orders on the day the order is placed. We aim to deliver goods within 48 hours of the order being placed. Any cancellations made prior to the product being despatched may be cancelled free of charge. For cancellations made after the order has been despatched our standard Returns / Refund Policy will apply and the Customer will be responsible for the courier cost to return the item to Evacusafe’s Head Office in Basingstoke, Hampshire UK.
Contact Us Today
Last Updated on