Transit Wheelchair 4 Wheel Plus
This is the best price available.
£299.00 (excl. VAT)
Please call the office on 01256 332723 for further details
Transit Wheelchair 4 Wheel Plus: is an enhanced version of the basic Transit wheelchair for transferring of a person requiring additional comfort and support across level surfaces or carry patients up or down a flight of stairs.
Note: A minimum of 2 operators are required to carry the chair but additional may be necessary depending on the weight to be lifted. The Transit Wheelchair 4 Wheel Plus is a great addition for care homes and hospitals.
See our other models of transit wheelchair. For those looking for easy storage or a chair that needs to be kept ready for use please view our folding 4 wheel model here. One of our best options which has also been designed for use in the home, and therefore also comes into play if you have elderly or disabled relatives coming to stay with you, is the Tri-wheel Transit Wheelchair.
- Minimum 2 person operation
- Sturdy, lightweight construction
- Larger all-terrain rear wheels
- Quick-release seatbelt
- Carrying/lifting points
- Comfortable seat and back support
- Arm and footrests
- Folds down to compact size
- Acts like a wheelchair for easy manoeuvrability when on level ground
- Large rear wheels enable movement across rough and uneven surfaces
- The client feels secure once safety belt fastened
- Flat seat, arm, and footrest help to relax the client
- Integrated handles ensure the chair is carried in the correct position
- Handle and the seat can be folded down to minimize the size
- Chair Weight 13kg
- Chair Length 90cm
- Chair Width 58cm
- Chair Height 128cm
- Seat Height 47cm
- Load capacity 130Kg
- Product Information Sheet
- Operating guide
- FREE mainland UK delivery
- 5% discount when purchased online
Please call 01256 332723 for further information.