- 1 eLearning Terms & Conditions
eLearning Terms & Conditions
eLearning Terms & Conditions; welcome to the Evacusafe UK Limited online training website. If you continue to use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which govern Evacusafe UK Limited Online Training Programme’s relationship with you in relation to this website. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
Registrations and payment
- Payment is required before access is given to the chosen training course, unless registrations are conducted in accordance with a written and signed separate agreement.
- In the event of multiple registrations (group participation) over an agreed term, registrations will be undertaken in accordance with that agreement.
- Payment may be made by credit card (by telephone or online) or by bank transfer. Cleared funds are required before access is given to the training course.
- Once payment is received an email containing log on information will be sent to the registered participant.
- Each participant must have a unique email address. Only one participant per email address may access the course.
- Once registered the participant has access to the course for a maximum of 30 days, unless a written separate agreement states otherwise.
- All refunds are at the discretion of Evacusafe UK Limited.
Completion and de-registration
- Once the course has been completed and the certificate of achievement has been issued, the participant will be removed from the system and access to the participant will no longer be available.
Cancellations and transfers
- The full fee is due upon registration. No refunds are given in the event that a registered participant fails to complete the course within the access time. No cancellation is permitted once registration to the course has been completed.
- Transfers are allowed to a different participant but an administration fee will be charged (15 UK pounds plus VAT).
Loss of data
- Participants must ensure that they follow instructions regarding logging in and exiting the course. If the participant does not exit correctly, data may not be recorded on the server. This may result in the participant having to retake the course. We are unable to issue certification unless the participant’s activity record on the online server confirms satisfactory completion and where a pass result has been achieved.
Liabilities and warranties
- This training is provided “as is” and Evacusafe UK Limited gives clients no warranty with respect to them. In particular and so far as allowed by law, Evacusafe UK Limited do not represent or warrant that:
- the course will meet the Client’s requirements
- the use of the training website will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from error,
- any information provided will be accurate or reliable, and
- that defects in the operation or functionality of Evacusafe UK Limited’s software provided as part of the course will be corrected.
- No conditions, warranties or other terms (including any implied terms as to satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose or conformance with description) apply to the course.
- Evacusafe UK Limited accept no liability or responsibility to any person or entity with respect to any loss or damage alleged to have been caused, directly or indirectly, by the information, ideas, opinions or other content of the course.
Intellectual property rights
- Evacusafe UK Limited owns all legal right, title and interest in and to the training courses, including any intellectual property rights which subsist in them (whether those rights happen to be registered or not, and wherever in the world those rights may exist).
- Clients have no right to utilise, copy or obscure any of the Evacusafe UK Limited’s trade names, trademarks, service marks, logos, domain names, and other distinctive brand features.
- We aim, to settle all disputes amicably. All agreements for training are governed by the Laws of England.
Disclaimer for Evacusafe UK’s online training courses
Evacusafe UK Limited endeavour to ensure the accuracy and integrity of the information held within its website and online training courses. That said, we cannot be held responsible for any inconvenience or loss incurred, which is deemed to have been caused by the reliance on any materials later to be found inaccurate contained in the courses or on this site.
Evacusafe UK Limited has taken all reasonable care and attention in creating the material within our online training courses. Those who use our online training courses, and the information contained within, do so at their own risk. Evacusafe UK Limited cannot be held responsible for any injuries or damages resulting from the misuse of any evacuation equipment.
Evacusafe UK Limited shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, those resulting from loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of the courses, the website or other documents referencing Evacusafe UK Limited products.
Any viewer of Evacusafe UK Limited’s online training courses, or related material, may respond to us with any related feedback, questions, comments or suggestions. Any such correspondence shall be deemed not to be confidential and Evacusafe UK Limited shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose and distribute the response to others without limitation. By submitting such correspondence you agree that Evacusafe UK Limited shall be free to said material for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing and marketing services.
The website http://training.evacusafe.net will be available to UK viewers as well as internationally. It may contain references to Evacusafe UK Limited services that are not available in your country. These references do not imply that Evacusafe UK Limited intends to make such services available in your country.
In the event of notification of legal objection, Evacusafe UK Limited reserves the right to immediately remove any information on this system, once notification of legal objection has been received.
We reserve the right to immediately remove any information presented on this system that is considered to be putting Evacusafe UK Limited or its services or products at risk.
Contact Us Today
Last Updated on