Tri-wheel Transit Wheelchair
This is the best price available.
£350.00 (excl. VAT)
Please call the office on 01256 332723 for further details. Delivery expected end of June.
Why wait 2-3 weeks for a chair we can deliver next day!!!
The Tri-wheel Transit Wheelchair is ideal for use on routes with several stairs to the exit point for organisations that perhaps have minimum staff available, the innovative tri-wheel system can assist the operators in reducing the manual handling required to ascend or descend the stairs.
Note: A minimum of 2 operators are required to carry the chair but additional may be necessary depending on the weight to be lifted.
The Tri-wheel Transit Wheelchair will make a super addition to those needing transport at home, as well as hospitals and care homes.
For an enhanced version of the basic Transit wheelchair please view our 4 Wheel Plus version.
See our other models of transit wheelchair.
- Minimum 2 person operation
- Sturdy, lightweight construction
- Carrying/lifting points
- Comfortable seat and back support
- Arm and footrests
- 3 wheeled ascent/descent mechanism
- Lighter compared to other similar chairs making lifting easier
- Acts like a wheelchair for easy maneuverability when on level ground
- The client feels secure once safety belt fastened
- Flat seat, arm, and footrest help to relax the client
- Integrated handles ensure the chair is carried in the correct position
- Handle and the seat can be folded down to minimize the size
- Rear tri-wheels help reduce manual handling
- Chair Weight 14kg
- Chair Length 90cm
- Chair Width 58cm
- Chair Height 128cm
- Seat Height 47cm
- Load capacity 130Kg
- Operating guide
- FREE mainland UK delivery
- 5% discount when purchased online
Please call 01256 332723 for further information.