Transit Chair: Folding 4 Wheel Model
This is the best price available.
£259.00 (excl. VAT)
Primarily used to transport persons across level surfaces to a place of safety, our 4 Wheel Transit Chairs is similar to those used by hospitals and ambulance services and they can be used to carry patients either up or down the stairs.
Note: A minimum of 2 operators are required to carry the chair but additional may be necessary dependent on the weight to be lifted. Because of the lifting and Manual Handling involved, it is recommended that full Risk Assessment and PEEP should be carried prior to purchase.
See our other models of transit chair.
- Weighs under 10Kg
- Sturdy construction for ultimate safety
- 4 wheels for easy manoeuvrability
- Quick-release seatbelt
- Padded seat
- Enhanced sure-grip handle
- Built-in carry handles
- Folds down to compact size
- Helps reduce total weight when a person is in the chair
- Acts like a wheelchair for easy manoeuvrability when on level ground
- The client feels secure once safety belt fastened
- Flat seat and footrest help to relax the client
- Integrated handles ensure the chair is carried in the correct position
- Handle and the seat can be folded down to minimise the size
- Length (folded) 830mm
- Length (open) 930mm
- Depth (folded) 260mm
- Width 520mm
- Weight 9.6kg
- Load Capacity 120kg
- Protective dust cover
- Wall mounting hooks
- Wall sign
- Visual inspection sheet
- Operating guide
- FREE mainland UK delivery
- 5% discount when purchased online