Premium Plus Evacuslider (Rescue-sheet)
Why wait 2-3 weeks for a product, we can deliver next day!!!
With an increased working load of 182kg (28.6 st), the Premium Plus Evacuslider has been designed to assist with the horizontal evacuation of larger persons, including bariatric patients, from care homes, hospitals or other public buildings.
Made from a tough, wipe clean material, patient comfort and support comes from the thick foam mattress, while the integrated foot pocket and 3 extra-wide safety harnesses help to secure and cocoon the client. In addition, the moulded head cushion offers further protection.
Evacusliders are quick and easy to deploy and offer a cost effective solution for emergency evacuations where narrow corridors, staircases or external fire escapes can present difficulties for other types of equipment.
As with all Evacusliders this model is lightweight & extremely easy-to-use. FREE online training for 2 people, worth £99, included with every purchase.
- Increased weight capacity of 182Kg
- Wipe clean material
- 50mm foam mattress
- Tough, vinyl base material slides over various surfaces
- 3 Cross body straps
- Four integrated side handles
- Head and foot end straps with variable length handles
- Adjustable head support cushion
- Fixed foot pocket
- Lightweight, sturdy construction
- Extremely portable and easy to use
- Virtually maintenance free
- Long lasting and durable
- Quick release belts
- Two built in secondary carry handles on each side
- Super smooth underside aids movement across the floor
- Hard wearing, heavy-duty base
- Certified on-site training packages available
- Operator Guide
- Protective Bag
- Wall Hooks
- 5% discount
- Free UK delivery
|Description||Size / Weight|