Powered Stairclimber (PT S 130/160)
There are many reasons why somebody cannot manage stairs alone for a short period of time, or perhaps permanently. For people who need assistance, powered stairclimbers are easy to use, safe and can be operated without excessive effort.
Basement, ground floor, first floor, garden – powered stairclimbers from Evacusafe can get your whole house back. Plus, the everyday things such as going to the doctor’s or post office, visiting friends and relatives, travelling by plane or train, going to the theatre or an exhibition – everything becomes much easier again.
Evacusafe currently offer 2 models, the PT S and the PT Fold both available with 2 weight load options.
The PT S features advanced stairclimbing technology and can handle any challenge. The 130 model is designed for people up to 130 kg while the 160 is for people up to 160 kg. The soft upholstered and ergonomically-shaped seat guarantees a comfortable ride.
The stairclimber doesn’t start moving down steps until the brake wheels on the lifting mechanism have reached the next step. With this level of safety, the LIFTKAR PT can be manoeuvred relaxed and confidently with an upright posture and without straining your back.
The handle unit is easy to adjust and is equipped with anti-slip material. Use the robust crossbar to support and hold the unit. With UP/DOWN switches on both hand grips, the LIFTKAR PT does not need to be adapted when changing between left- and right-handed operators.
Choose between three climbing speeds, depending on the nature of the stairs: 10, 14 or 18 steps per minute
- 3 speed settings
- Single-step mode and continuous mode
- Powerful motor
- Strong and reliable step edge brakes
- Ergonomic, non-slip and height-adjustable handle grips
- Modular design and lightweight construction
- Intuitive control panel
- Offers user independence
- Adjustable speed to that of the operator (up to 18 steps per minute)
- Switch between modes to adapt to the type of stairs and surface it is being used on
- Climbs effortlessly with people weighing up to 160 kg
- Quick and easy to dismantle into 3 sections and can stow away in boot of car
- Using the angle indicator for perfect balance during operation
- Thanks to mobile charger and quick change battery pack
- Load capacity – 130 or 160kg
- Weight – 30.5kg
- Height – 1130mm
- Width – 430mm (inc. armrests)
- Max step height – 205 – 220mm
- Range per charge – 300 – 500 steps*
*Depends on weight of passenger and whether they are travelling up or down. A quick-change battery pack is recommended for frequent use. In-transit battery charger available as an accessory.
- Arm rests
- Battery pack
- Mains charger
- Lap belt
- Folding footrest
- Operators manual
- FREE mainland UK delivery
- 5% discount when purchased online