Evacuslider Standard Model (Rescue-sheet)
A simple and cost-effective evacuation solution; The Evacuslider is a modern version of the rescue-sheet which is used in hospitals and attached to the underside of a hospital mattress to enable patients to be evacuated comfortably and safely down stairways and corridors in emergency evacuation situations.
Simple, cost-effective evacuation solution. A thick foam mattress with a super-smooth underside, suitable for moving persons who need to be transported horizontally. Ideal in areas that are space restricted and stairways that are tight and narrow.
FREE online training for 1 person, worth £49, included with every purchase.
- Lightweight, sturdy construction
- Extremely portable and easy to use
- Virtually maintenance free
- Long lasting and durable
- 4cm padded mattress
- Super smooth underside aids movement across the floor
- Hard wearing, washable, heavy-duty base
- Certified on-site & online training packages available
- Operator Guide
- Protective Bag
- Wall Hooks
- 5% discount
- Free UK delivery
|Description||Size / Weight|